Sunday, August 14, 2005

Weigh in Day!

Well, today was my first official weigh-in day after starting my diet and excercise program, and guess what?!?! I lost 4.2 pounds. Woohoo! Now all I need to do is stick to it! It makes it hard when the health food is so much more expensive though.

Today is my one day a week where I will allow myself to eat anything I want as long as I don't go overboard. It helps during the week to know that if I'm craving anything bad, I can have it on Sunday! So, I'm making Grandma's homemade Mac and Cheese for dinner tonight. Yummy. I sat on the phone with my mom for 15 minutes last night listening to her making it and telling me how good the sauce was....Good think she's in California so I can't strangle her! Anyways, I couldn't resist making it tonight. I hope Kyle's OK with that!

I started making my SPs felted craft bag yesterday on my crochet day. I got so into it that now I'm almost done! AND, of course, I don't want to do the house cleaning that I promised myself I would do. I'm having the girls over for movie night tomorrow night, so it needs to get done! But that bag just keeps calling my name...I really like the colors I chose and I"m half tempted to keep the bag myself! Might just have to make myself another one sometime, because one is just not good enough for me. Especially with all the projects I have going on! I mean, the bag is big, but it's not THAT big! I'll post pictures before it hits the washer and after so you all can check it out and let me know what you think. It's going to be part of my SPs reveal package, so I'm not worried about her finding out who I am that way. I do have to be somewhat careful, though, just in case she does read the blog. Though, I am beginning to wonder if anyones does...Hello? Is there anyone out there?

Ok, enough feeling sorry for myself. I'm off to go clean and cook! Wow, I'm starting to sound like a wife! (I can't believe it's been almost a year already).

Hugs and Kisses to all! And to all a good night!

No comments: