Friday, August 12, 2005

Thank Goodness It's Friday!

Wow, is it really Friday already? It's been such a stressful week, but the time sure has flown by! I got off work early today because I had put in long days the rest of the week, so I drove out to Kyle's work and had lunch with him at Chili's (Yummy!) before heading to the gym and then walking with Jess and Angie. It's been quite the eventful day! I've been eating healthy and excercising, so I feel great about myself (even though I don't feel great about work, but I won't get into that) PLUS my little crochet angel helped me track down a pattern for the Cathedral Window Afghan Crochet Along (CAL)! So now I'm really excited! Kyle probably won't be too happy because it means I'll be buying even more yarn (I plan on going yarn shopping tomorrow for a couple things I want to make for my Secret Pal) and I'll be spending less time playing Warcraft, but he's just going to have to deal! Here's a picture of what the afghan looks like.

I'm not sure exactly what colors I'm going to use yet, but probably will be something similar to the ones in the picture. Man, is it going to be a lot of work! But so worth it in the end, right? I'll keep you updated on the progress. Just what I need, another WIP, right? Like I don't have enough already....I still have only a half of sleeve left of my car coat before I put it together and it's done. Been a while in that state. You would think I would take a couple of hours to do it! By the time it's done, it's not going to fit anymore! lol. Maybe I'll find some time this weekend. And then I can have pictures to post on Sunday or Monday! How exciting is that?!?!?

Ok, that's enough rambling for tonight. I'm tired. I need to let the dogs in to eat dinner, and I need to work on some squares for the square swap. What have I gotten myself into?

No comments: