Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Travelling

Ok, so it's been a while since I posted, but I think that can be excused since I've been in Illinois since Sunday. I was told Friday I had to go - for two weeks! Nothing like having advanced notice! I've been supervising surveyors - not exactly what I call fun and exciting - and there's not much for me to do. Since Monday I have finished 2 books and 2 squares. I've started on another square that I plan on finishing tonight. Once I get some more done I'll post photos. I also have photos of the felted bag that I made for my secret pal! So I'll post those as soon as I download photos from my camera. Not much else to update other than since I'm here for 2 weeks I'm going to go up to Sheboygan WI to visit family. Not looking forward to the 4.5 hour drive there, but I am so looking forward to seeing my family! Not to mention Friday Fish Fry and possibly even a brat fry on Saturday! I'll have pictures from that too! Well, I guess since the only thing I'm doing right now is promising to post photos, then I'll sign off and work on some more squares. Have a good one!

No comments: