Friday, November 04, 2005

Found it!

Woohoo! Came into work this morning and found my camera cord! So here are the pictures I promised...

First, of the remaining squares I finished for the Blue Squares Too Swap. I should be receiving my new squares within the next couple of weeks. Can't wait!



Next, of the doggies dressed for football on the way to the October Pug Meetup...



Somehow, Smudge had wiggled out of her jersey - so here she is in her Charger gear...



And, last, but not least, the dining room table! Please excuse the horrible pictures - I'm still figuring out how to take that perfect picure with my new camera.







I'm loving the table. I think it is the perfect size for the room. I can't wait for Thanksgiving so mom and dad can see it in person!

I just found out today that there's going to be an air show at Randolph AFB this weekend, and the Thunderbirds are going to be there! For those of you that don't know, the
Thunderbirds are the Air Force's stunt team - kinda like the Blue Angels - and they are based out of Nellis AFB in Vegas. I was first introduced to them while groundwater sampling out on the flightline at Nellis. We got several private air shows and we loved every minute of it! (Even though it was a bit loud when they took off and we were inbetween the flightlines). I'm really hoping Jess will want to come with me to the show this weekend to see them. Hopefully I can get some good pictures too!

And finally, I have been inadvertantly tagged by reading
Kimberly's blog to put a meme of my desktop in my blog. Once I figure out how to do that, I will! I may need some help from you Kimberly!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh - all the pugs! :D I love pugs (we have a pug and a boxer). those squares look great!

Kimberly said...

I love your new table set! It is gorgeous!!! The pups are really cute in their gear!