Wednesday, September 13, 2006

As promised...

A picture of my entrelac dishcloth! It's big, and wonky, but I'm proud of it! I'm about halfway done with my second one, but haven't been able to work on it as I've been in west Texas and haven't had the time. Sigh. Oh well.




Wow! My picture actually uploaded this time! Nice.





I finished painting this past weekend. I'm very happy with the color, but I think I'm going to have to do a second coat. I took some pictures, and of course, the colors didn't turn out completely right, but it's close! So here are some pictures. Please ignore the fact that there's furniture, cat furniture, and other things kind of scattered about. I didn't have a chance to put everything back where it belonged yet, which I guess is a good thing because it's going to have to be moved again anyways for the second coat. Let me know what you think!

My entry way (that chair belongs upstairs in the game room, but actually matches the paint rather well! lol)

My formal living room. Eventually that cat tree, sewing machine cabinet, and ab roller will be out of the middle of it...

and last but not least, the back wall of the dining room. Matches the chairs rather well, does it not? I'm so happy to finally get the chance to put some color on the walls. It makes my house feel warmer to me.

Alright - it's getting close to bedtime. Tomorrow is going to be an extremely long day in the field and I need my beauty rest! Hopefully I'll get the chance to post again soon! And there might even be a pleasant surprise for some of you...

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Woo hoo on the Garterlac! Is not that pattern the funnest? (is that even a word?) I think that it turned out great for your first one! I am currently working on two of them! I started one from a large cone of SnC that I had, but realized its too bit to haul on the tram to work so I slid it on a stitch holder and started another from a ball on the way to work today. :)

The paint looks great - matches well!