Wednesday, June 09, 2010

WIP Wednesday and a Finish!

Well, I finished Quaker Samplings I on Saturday and just got around to taking a picture of it. But you're gonna have to wait until the end of the post to see the picture!

I've been working on For This Child by My Big Toe since I finished the Quaker. This one is a birth sampler commissioned by my dad for his ex-admin assistant (he retired) who is a new Grandma! I know she doesn't read my blog, but congratulations nonetheless! I'm happy with my progress seeing how I've now had stress headaches/migraines for the past 15 days. This is not exactly an easy chart, but I still love it! And when I'm done, I get to start another commissioned birth sampler for my dad's ex-IT guy. Woohoo! Anyways, here's the pic!



And of course, my HAED Faery Tales. Didn't have a whole lot of time to work on it this week, but, believe it or not, there is SOME progress. So hard to tell when working on 28 ct fabric over 2... Almost done with the first 10 rows though! And the pic...



Next is what you all have been waiting for! My finished Quaker Samplings I by With My Needle. It was stitched on 32 ct Light Examplar by Lakeside Linens with Currant by Gentle Arts. SO happy with the way it turned out! The frame corner in the picture is the sample of the frame I ordered for it. I personally think it's perfect. :)



So sorry that I haven't been posting much lately, but these headaches are really taking their toll on me. I actually had to skip body pump this morning because it felt like my head was going to explode. Very sad that I had to skip. I really love my class! Not to mention that I'm feeling results - clothes that were tight are actually fitting perfectly now!

Kyle came home from Cali last night. So happy to have him home. It was getting lonely without him! Of course, it was nice to be able to go to bed and put my feet up early and nurse my headaches without feeling guilty, but I think I would rather have the guilt then not have him home. He had a great time while there, and I know it was hard for him to leave his family again. As much as I would love to share in everyone's hatred for their in-laws, I just can't. They are a really great family and I love them dearly. I've really lucked out.

So, that all being said, it's time to get those pics uploaded and over to my other blog to post them as well.

Happy Stitching to all!

1 comment:

dreamtostar said...

Love your blog ,check out mine called GraceGoesGloble!