Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Is it Wednesday Already?!

Time has been flying by and yet today is going SO SLOW! I'm just glad it's Wednesday and one day closer to my day off! I did almost forget to post today. The doc had me increase my dosage on a new medication for me that's supposed to help prevent my migraines and it's just kicking my butt. Maybe it's because I was out til 10:30 last night with my neighbors and didn't actually get to sleep until midnight, but I'm having one heck of a time staying awake today! I even caught myself taking a cat nap at the shop. Oops.

Anyways, here are my updates for the week!

As you know, I finished Quaker Samplings I by With My Needle a little while ago. Well, the frame came in yesterday and it's now framed! I'm so proud of this piece.



As far as the WIPs are concerned, I can't say I got a WHOLE lot done, but I did make some progress on both For This Child by My Big Toe and Faery Tales by HAED.





AND I did at least get started on my piece for the Blackbird Designs Exchange. I'm stitching A Gift for My Friend.




I'm still thinking of and praying for my family up in Wisconsin and wishing I could be there with all my heart. A big thank you goes out to those of you who have had them in your prayers as well.

Happy Stitching!

No comments: