Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Not a Great Day

Didn't sleep well last night and am feeling incredibly cruddy today. Been nauseous all morning and it's all I can do to keep food down right now! No fun. Finally was able to finishing entering all my new charts and gadgets into the computer at the store that arrived this week. So much fun stuff! Still need to price them and get them on the floor, but again with this whole tired/sick stuff, I can't find the energy.

I had a customer yesterday mention the message board at 123stitch.com and felt a tad guilty that I haven't been keeping up with it. So after reading everyone's updated blogs I trudged on over there only to find a crochet afghan I want to do! For those of you that don't know, 123stitch.com is a cross stitch site. Go figure. So, I downloaded the magazine from e-patternscentral.com and printed the pattern. Guess I'll be hitting up the yarn stash this evening. Just what I need - another project! I think I have something like 6 or 7 cross stitch projects going right now, and I won't even mention the number of crochet and knit UFOs that have been sitting on the back burner since I picked up cross stitch again.

Guess I should really get back to work, and try to eat something as well. So, I'll close with a few pics of my cross stitch WIPs.

Happy stitching (or crocheting, or knitting, or whatever craft you do)!

Peppermint Twist by Blue Ribbon Designs



For This Child by My Big Toe



Jardin d'Jour by Needlemania

No comments: