Saturday, February 10, 2007

Shopping day

i'm heading out shopping today to get some trinkets to put into my magic ball. still waiting for my yarn to come. hopefully it will be here waiting for me when i get back from canadian. i think i'm also going to buy yarn for the sweater i want to make from Simply Creative Crochet if i can find colors i like. unfortunately my michaels doesn't carry as much wool as i would like and finding patons sws and merino may be difficult. we'll just have to wait and see! i'll shower and head out as soon as hubby leaves for work. in the meantime, i'll be working on some WIPs that i need to finish before i will allow myself to work on that sweater!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

You blog because there are those of us who do want to know what is going on in your life!

As for lack of response from your swap partner, not everyone is chatty, but at least courtesy answers would be nice! I love it when you were my swap partner and all of the e-mails that we sent back and forth - made it fun for me!