Friday, February 16, 2007

Happy Friday to Me!

I received my package from the Magic Ball Swap from Bron! She really outdid herself. Check out all the goodies I got!


I know I was supposed to wait until I was working with the yarn to find all the trinkets inside, but I have a sweater to finish before I can start another project so I cheated. :) Here's all the fun stuff from inside...The little grey sheep is a tape measure - his little arm comes out. And he is so adorable! I absolutely love everything Bron. Thank you so very much!


On the work front, got out to Canadian safe and sound on Monday, and on Tuesday we cancelled the job. The temperature was in the mid 20's with 20 to 30 mile per hour winds bringing the wind chill into the single digits. We decided it was a bad idea for the driller's helpers to be sticking their hands in buckets of water to decon equipment. Not to mention other equipment was already freezing up. So, shut down and made plans for heading home. Woke up Wednesday to this:


Seems to be a trend here. Good thing we postponed the work! Definitely wouldn't want to be drilling in snow with temperatures in the teens and wind chill below freezing. It's supposed to be in the 60's on Monday. Flying back out Sunday. Wish us luck!

And to close, I found this picture on my camera when I downloaded pictures tonight. Aren't they the cutest?

Ok, off to work on my sweater. Only a sleeve and a half and the edging around the neck to go!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

What great fun the Magic Ball swap is! I love seeing what creativity people are putting into what goes inside their balls! Bron did a wonderful job on hers - how lucky are you???? (and I might add, you are well deserving of it!)

Have a wonderful weekend!!

QueSarah said...

Your sweater is gorgeous! But what really got me was the pic of the boy with pugs!! There's nothing better than puglovin!