Monday, July 12, 2010

Not so good at writing

Well, I try very hard to think up of something of interest every day to write about, but dang, is it hard! I really don't know how you people do it....especially those who write more then once a day! Any chance you want to let me in on your secret?

I've decided that the location of my shop is bad. I have food here, but never want to eat it! Having Buon Giorno across the parking lot, and Jack in the Box and Texas Cafe within EASY walking distance is way too dangerous. Why eat leftover chinese food when I can get a fresh burger, tamales, or sandwiches? And I won't even mention the award-winning tiramisu, cakes and pies. (Ok, I'll mention them, but just this once!). Then I wonder how I can be working out 6 days a week and still not lose any weight. hmmmm. Gotta find a way to get my eating under control!

But, I'm guessing you're really not interested in all that, so I'll get down to business - shameless promotion of my shop! Next week Monday, Ellen Chester, designer for With My Needle, will be visiting The Stitcher's Hideaway! Yes, she is coming to meet me and see the shop! I can't tell you how excited I am. And, you too can meet her! Take the day off, gather all your With My Needle, projects and come show them off! I'll be offering a discount on all in stock With My Needle charts bought that day as well as an even larger discount if you kit them up!

In other news, I've been working hard on Faery Tales by HAED. Hoping to get halfway through page 1 today so I can put it down and do the things I REALLY need to be doing this week! I think it's trying to take over my life - all I can think about is working on that sucker. Anybody else have this problem? 8 rows to go, then there's some filling in with a dark blue. I have less then 4 hours to do this. You think I can? Guess I would be more productive if I could only get off the computer....

So with that, I say Happy Stitching!

12 comments:

Parsley said...

Have fun with your visit at the shop. Too bad you're not in Oklahoma...I'd be visiting too.

hapi said...

Hi Jenny Moore, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

tiaolou004 said...

Newport Cigarettes Official Website smokes the cigar, people more impressions come from the Discount Cigarettes With Virginia Stamp Halley the motorized rider, they pull out the cigar classics the appearance are Newport Cigarettes: Puts out a large size the cigar, gnaws off the rear part with the mouth, "puff" spits the smoke skin which nips, to the spot which bites open spits Newport Cigarettes again, holds in the mouth the cigar on the mouth. Then "the clang", turns on the Newport Cigarettes cigarette lighter, as soon as rubs toward the jeans on, lights the cigarette lighter, stings several fiercely, simultaneously receives the Newport Coupons lighter agily .

This is one kind most very best pulls out cigar's method, undisputable, other one kind of quite close gentleman pulls out the law is, in moisturizees in the box the cigar to supply for several hours, then takes out adds the wet good Newports, cuts or the cigar pliers with the fine cigar cuts rear part Bao Yanpi. Cuts time does not take to cut Cheng Qitou, such words attract the large size when the cigar easy to leak out, best cuts a diameter to be equal to the cigar pole diameter 3/4 size round Newport Cigarettes Website, cuts down is only young Zhang smoke Pi Er does not cut to the core leaf. Then lights the Cheap Newports.

The apparatus nothing else but cigar room standing pure vegetable oil's oil lamp and ju the wood chip, the long non-sulfur matches (have not related including sulfur, so long as and so on fire firewood log combustion will fall sulfur part later again to select then) Newports Cigarettes Website the precious pure butane gas cigarette lighter. Attracts the cigar to have four ways: The inspiration, sips smokes, chews the Marlboro Lights, to spurt the smoke. A depth knows by heart the cigar to enjoy road's person to know that the cigar draws in lung's Cheap Newport Cigarettes.

Anonymous said...

Możesz zacząć naukę języka polskiego i o tym pisać.

Unknown said...

Just find things that interest you, it really does help when you get writers block. Look around, read things, then write about it!
Have fun with it. Treat like a journal even.
Or find something that you really enjoy and that you could talk about forever. For example, I am going through planning a wedding right now so I made a blog about it. I am keeping up with my planning, sharing my stories, and helping others with their planning and I love it!
www.myroadtothealtar.blogspot.com

:)

Keep it up!

Unknown said...

I like to your post a lot.Thanks for sharing for informative post..
Please visit on these keywords :-- rocker light switches | plug sockets | remote light switch | light switches | Touch light switches

My Juice Bar said...

I think you write well. Keep up the good work. I just started Juice fasting and I decided to write at the same time. It sure is hard to come up with something substantive on the daily basis to post:D

Teodora said...

Congratulations for this one!

Jardín de Romero Barros said...

I have seen your blog and I will see you arround here more frequently! I hope you can also join my place. And by the way, I know the feeling of not knowing what to write so good luck with that :)

Regards from the "Jardín of Romero Barros"

Anonymous said...

Please guyz review our blog www.lagpaparazze.blogspot.com

Aniket said...

nice post
visit:- http://www.techtrainindia.blogspot.in

Unknown said...

in Gebze Kocaeli quality lift home from home Our ??company offers transportation services are on sale you take advantage of our discount days.
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
Darıca nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
Gebze nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Stil nakliyat
thank you very much for