Tuesday, July 06, 2010

I know, I know....

I've been bad about posting lately. Haven't even done my Wednesday WIPs! Shame on me! I don't really have any excuses either. Just been busy stitching away. Finally finished For This Child by My Big Toe and have since started on another commissioned birth sampler. This time I'm doing Jungle Baby by Imaginating, and it looks to be much easier! Hopefully that means it will stitch up faster and therefore I MAY be able to get caught up on SYHO!

Got about 7 hours of work on my HAED Faery Tales and you wouldn't know it by looking at it. Though when I look at my picture from last week and compare it to my picture from this week, I do see it. And I was REALLY excited yesterday that I got to put in one purple stitch amongst all the blues and black. Woohoo!

I've made a new goal for myself this week. My family is currently in Florida so I have no workout buddy, and that makes it very hard to get motivated to get up at 5 and hit the gym. BUT, I have done it both yesterday and today. So proud of myself! And the girls that I do body pump with were happy that I came to Step Class today too. That made me feel good. So, they're helping to hold me accountable when Jess is gone. Plus, I need to prove to my sister (and myself) that I CAN do this without her! I'm guessing she thinks I won't go :). Anyways, my new goal is to NOT go back to bed after my workout. I usually have about an hour between the time I get home and the time I need to get ready for work, and I have decided to use this time to have a cup of coffee, some breakfast, and to get some stitching done while watching the Today Show and getting caught up on the news. It's been nice and relaxing, and I'm getting some stitching done on my Blackbird Exchange piece. Which is good because it needs to be finished and mailed by the 12th of August. Yikes!

No pictures today. Will post the WIPs and the finish tomorrow! And you can hold me to that too. Feel free to complain if I don't post them fast enough for you! Time for me now to schedule and appointment for a massage (can barely move after step class today) and get my booty stitching on Jungle Baby. Hope to at least get the monkey done today!

Happy Stitching!

No comments: