Monday, December 12, 2005

I'm Bad

I received my package from my Christmas Exchange partner on Thursday of last week, and I haven't posted a thing about it yet! Not on here, and not on Crochetville! How horrible of a person am I? I will tell you that it's not because I didn't like it, nor because I didn't appreciated...I loved everything so much and felt completely spoiled! But, unfortunately, I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get my package ready to send out to Cheryl, working on OV's blanket, and Christmas shopping and decorating! Anyways, Sondra had my name for the Christmas Exchange, and she sent me a wonderful shawl (the same pattern as the one I'm making for my MIL - lol) using the rainbow boucle in blue (she even sent the leftover yarn in case I needed to make it bigger), a gorgeous handmade ornament, the crochet-a-day calendar (can't wait to use it!), some kitchen scrubbies that are always needed, and some chocolates which were devoured that night. Here are the pictures...




Now I need to go mail Cheryl's package - I know, I'm late, but it will still be there this week!

No comments: