Monday, September 19, 2005

Puppy Pictures!!!

As promised in my last post....Here are some pictures of the new puppy. His name is Zero, and he can be kind of psycho, but we love him and he has calmed the other two mutts way down! Course, I don't know quite how I feel about having all three of them laying on me and snoring away at 8:00 at night, but I guess it's better than having them chase each other around the house, or peeing on the floor!

A quick history of his name - he was given to me by my husband for our 1 year anniversary. I was told I could name him whatever I wanted. Well, I wanted to name him Mufasa. I just think it's a cool name! And Kyle vetoed it! Grrrrr. So, I went for Pepe le peu since he has a skunk stripe down his back. "But, that's not Disney!" Kyle says. Another veto! So, he's now named Zero after the dog in "A Nightmare Before Christmas". Not Disney either, but Disney does re-do the Haunted Mansion every year at Halloween into "A Nightmare Before Christmas" and they sell trinkets and stuff. I guess that was good enough for Kyle! Ok, enough of the rambling - here's the pictures!
















Sleeping on the toys. The other dogs actually piled them up, and he just made himself comfy!

This one is actually my favorite picture. He likes to sleep under the couch. Too bad it's a little blury!












Not the greatest picture, but a good one of his skunk stripe! He looks like a good mix between the other two dogs, doesn't he?












This is one of the few times that he actually conked out on Kyle, so I had to post it! Aren't they just adorable? Ok, that's it. No new information to post. Hope you like the pictures!!

No comments: