Friday, September 30, 2005

My Secret Pal has Hit!

Yeah! I received a package from my SP yesterday with the JoAnn's magazine that had the cable knit sweater pattern it in. I really like the sweater, and think it will look wonderful on me once I lose my weight. There were also a couple of other neat patterns as well that I look forward to trying once I get my "knitting hands".

I also finished the baby afghan for my boss last night. I think it turned out really great and I am very proud of it! I brought it into work today to show everyone, since he's not here. They all think it's great too! Now, I only hope that they actually use it! After all, that's what it's for, right? I'll take pictures when I get home and post them this weekend.

Now, it's off to get my car inspected and have the oil changed and tires rotated. Then I might just treat myself to a coffee and pick up a book I want. It's 30% off at Borders, plus I have a 40% off coupon too! Do you think I get both discounts? Gee, I hope so! Wish me luck!

No comments: