Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Phone Call

So, I receieved a phone call the other day from the Program Chemist that works at my old company. I answered the phone and heard "Project bring Jennifer back is in full swing" Ok, tell me more.... Apparently, I should expect a phone call from the company, but they may ask me if I'm willing to re-locate. And Christelle just wanted to give me the heads up so I can prepare. Well, haven't heard from the company as of yet. In a way I guess that's good, though, as I don't know what to say about the whole relocation thing. I mean, I don't want to say no outright (though that is my answer) because I don't want that to go against me, but I don't want to say yes either because then I would have to relocate! Which moving to the east coast wouldn't be so bad, if that's where they would want me to move, but, Kyle is really happy with his job here, and we have a house! We have a house that is only a year and a half old! And who knows if we would even be able to get a house somewhere else? What I am really hoping for is to be based out of a different office, but working out of the San Antonio one and travelling. Or working out of the house and travelling. Wish me luck with that phone call, if it does indeed happen, as I will be needing it!

Other then that, there's really no new news. Been working hard on my reveal package for my SP. Packages are to go out on May 1st. Guess I should check the board and see if there's any good swaps coming up. Life just doesn't seem right if I'm not stressing about finishing up some project and getting it in the mail in time! Lol.

3 comments:

Tandi said...

Wow, that's pretty big news! I love and hate this part about the job search, everything is left up to chance and you just never know how things are going to work out.

Anonymous said...

I hope everything works out for you Jennifer! San Antonio is close to my heart, but you won't know about that until later! HEhe

Kimberly said...

Bonne chance on receiving the call & making a decision! I hope that it all works out for the best!

I've kinda given up on swaps etc at C'ville - no time and my heart was just not in this round of SPs. :(